Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Heart Book Swap

Since I was behind for so long, I decided to get a head start on this project. This heart is for Helga. I'm in a swap with a few very talented artists, and was very honored to be asked to participate in this swap. Helga's request was that we use lime green, hot pink, and red....with a theme of "I love...". As always, I love ArtChix and had to show my love by using some of Helga's newer collage sheets. I started this heart last night and came home from work tonight and started right back in on it and finished up. So guess what? I'm 20 days early! Yay!! I'll be mailing it out sometime this week. Hope Helga likes it!

4 comments:

Cindy McMath said...

Wow Christy, this is absolutely gorgeous!! Just getting around to checking it out today - it's been a crazy week or two.

Cindy :)

Laura Haviland said...

Fabulous Christy, you did an excellent job.
Hugs, Laura.

Carol Stocker said...

Christy, I think these are gorgeous and I'm sure Helga will too! Great job!

Terri said...

This is really nice! I love the bird in the arch. Your colors are fab!