I joined a group of ArtChix ladies that started a Round Robin for altered books. This is my first time to attempt these books, so it's been a challenge so far. This book...the Buffy's Vintage White altered book was fun, but a challenge to come up with something I thought was worthy of her book.
I started a page with an idea, but unfortunately, part way through...I ruined the picture and the page with my gel medium. The picture that I had printed on velumn completely smeared and went all over everything. So, I regrouped and this is what I came up with.
The page on the right is the one that I did first. The best part was I got my sewing machine out and stitched the picture, the muslin, and the mulberry paper to the page...then I stitched the lace onto the page too.
I hope Buffy likes what I've done!