Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oh! My!! New Pens....

Yesterday I got new pens...they're called Souffle Pens. I really wanted to try them out on something, but didn't want to use them on something that I might ruin. So you see, I had this image from the Dreaming in White ArtChix Collage Sheet, that is scary to me. Mostly because I had a doll as a child with eyes wide open that gave me nightmares. So, I decided that maybe I could make her a little more "special" and started doodling. This photo doesn't do the colors justice...they're much more ice creamy. After I finished doodling, I added the text heart and the vintage text background. The bird with the flower brad was the last to be added.

She is much more whimsical with all of the doodling on her than when she started out. I can actually look at her now and enjoy looking at her. Tee! Hee!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pens are great, love what you did. Have you tried the glaze pens as well? if you stamp an image and color it and fill with the glaze ones they dry so that you can see through them with a shine - fabulous....

keep having fun, didn't forget about your blog just been busy... x