Thursday, January 29, 2009

Inspiration


I have met so many wonderful new friends through creating and trading at ArtChix.com. I've been encouraged, I've been stretched, I've been inspired.


Because of their inspiration, I have continued weekly to create new pieces of art. Helga from ArtChix has created a weekly challenge to stretch our imagination. For the past two weeks I've taken her challenge and was surprised to win some fun goodie bags from her. But the topper was to be shown as Inspiration for one of her collage sheets along with Cindy McMath.


I'm in love with the thought of creating art every day. That's what is keeping me going right now. It's nice to have an obsession. And such a fun one too.


The ATC that was posted on my last post was what I won Helga's weekly challenge with. I'm posting a picture of the Twinchie that was used for Helga's Inspiration on her Blog http://www.myartisticlife.typepad.com/ This Twinchie was used using ArtChix's Fade to Black Collage Sheet. http://www.artchixstudio.com/mall/m178.asp
I can't wait to be challenged again.

No comments: