Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ticket Swap Idea


Well you see....I just can't pass on any of Helga's challenges. The challenge this last week was to come up with an idea for the next Swap. So I came up with about 5 ideas....and made samples for two of them on Monday night and then couldn't stop thinking about the third idea early on Tuesday morning. The challenges were due on Tuesday...so I got myself busy and started on my third idea. My first idea was to use ANY theater ticket for your background and create a collage with that. The second idea was to use paint chips to create art with. So, I'll post those pictures here. My third idea that I couldn't sleep over was Paper Dolls. I had originally considered Halloween Paper Dolls...but once I got into the doll...it was just a fun doll.

No comments: