Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Paper Doll Swap Idea and WINNER!



So...like I said...I had many ideas for Helga for the next Swap. This was the last one...and the one that I got up early to finish yesterday morning. This was my first paper doll. Other than the ones that I played with as a child.
I made the skirt and blouse patterns by hand and used the face from one of Helga's Art Blast Cards. The arms and legs are from one of her paper doll collage sheets...and the cumberbun was from another collage sheet. Oh yes, I used some of the hands from the ARTchix shop too.
I was so excited when I got home this evening after a fun day of ATC supply shopping with a friend and job hunting after that. I got home to check my email and see what the next swap would be....Tee! Hee!! It's going to be MY idea....Party Girlz Paper Dolls. Yippee!!! I'm so excited!!! So, come one (yes, Dawn...you're the only one :) come all and play with me in the ARTchix Swap due in September. BTW, there are new Paper Doll Sheets coming out next week...can't wait to see what they are.

No comments: